Covid-19 Security measures in accommodation
State Law No 4 of 8 May 2020 provides as follows:
- A safety distance of one metre must be maintained between persons, unless they live in the same household or are accommodated in the same room. If this distance is not respected, protection of the respiratory system is mandatory.
- Adequate facilities for disinfection are available throughout the establishment.
- In common areas of accommodation establishments the 1/10 rule (10 square metres per person) applies. Dining rooms and bars are excluded from this rule.
- In the dining rooms and bar areas, no more people may be present than thre are seats.
- The following distance regulations apply between the tables: A distance of one metre between persons.
- Persons from the same household and persons living in the same room are excluded from these rules.
- Consumption at the counter is only permitted if a distance of one metre is maintained between persons or if separating devices are provided.
- At the table, it is not necessary to wear respiratory protection.
- At the buffet it is mandatory to wear respiratory protection and disposable gloves. Service personnel wear mouth and respiratory masks.
- Hand disinfection is mandatory before and after going to the toilet.
Additional measures of our hotel:
- All employees are tested regularly and are healthy when working for us
- Please use our online check-in before you arrive.
- Hand disinfectants are available for you at all strategic points.
- Safety distances are adjusted in all areas.
- Critical points such as lifts, handrails, door handles, light switches, remote controls etc. are often disinfected.
- All laundry is washed pore-deep clean at 95°.
- The safety distance between the tables is maintained. Our guests can eat in our beautiful garden lounge.
- Salad buffets are served, food is served as good as possible at the table.